I simply adore the fall. In fact I would have to say it is probably my favorite season (although I do love spring because of my somewhat green thumb.) So here we go…
1) Take the kids to a pumpkin patch.
2) Go on a hayride
3) Go hiking in the woods and see the beauty of fall!
4) Go to Boo at the Zoo
5) Visit Garvan Gardens and see what is in bloom for the season.
6) Carve pumpkins.
7) Roast pumpkin seeds and then eat!
8) Watch the Nightmare before Christmas with the Kids.
9) Watch scary movies with the Husband.
10) Go Trick or Treating
11) Invite some friends over.
12) Have a bonfire and roast marshmallows.
13) Drink Hot Apple Cider.
14) Make Hot Cocoa for the kids.
15) Tell Ghost stories around the bonfire.
16) Donate old costumes to the library for other kids who may not have any to be able to use them.
17) Watch Charlie Brown’s The Great Pumpkin with the Kids.
18) Visit family.
19) Take lots of pictures so the kids will never forget these early memories.